For our client - digital FinTech company, we are searching for a:
- Plan, Develop and Manage Marketing Strategy & Operations for Poland
- Set KPIs with Company’s Managers and drive Marketing Operations to meet the targets
- Deliver campaigns across all digital marketing channels PPC, email marketing, media buying, affiliates Display for our financial products
- Manage our relationship with key Marketing & Sales partners
- Manage relationships and results with external agencies and stakeholders
- Define optimal budget deployment by channel against objective
- Fluent knowledge of English and Polish
- Strong team building skills & ability to manage a team of people
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Online Acquisition
- Strong knowledge of Online acquisition channels
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Previous experience in fintech company sector will be an advantage
- Knowledge of ATL channels is a plus (TV, Radio, Offline)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities of career development
- Positive work environment
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV in English.
According to art.6.1 and 7.2 2 RODO (GDPR) - I express my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the recruitment documents by the Data Administrator, which is "ORIENTA POLSKA" Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Warsaw (00-845) at ul. Łucka 18 lok.7- for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment (including other positions) and sharing my data with potential employers.
To ensure better protection of your data, your CV will be saved in our database, thanks to which you will have permanent access to stored information and the possibility of deleting your data yourself.
Please be advised that this announcement is addressed to both sexes, and that we will contact only selected candidates.