For our Client, digital finance company, we are searching for a CRM & RETENTION MANAGER.
- Planning and delivering Retention strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Working closely with all departments (Marketing, Product, Risk and IS/IT) to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email
- Budget Management
- Analysing results and providing recommendations to local teams to improve campaign performance
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing in a similar industry
- Excellent Data Analytics skills
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Knowledge of English
- High attention to detail and able to detect Tracking issues
- Numerical mindset and able to get insights out of data
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities of career development
- Positive work environment
- Flexible Working Schedule
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV in English.
According to art.6.1 and 7.2 2 RODO (GDPR) - I express my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the recruitment documents by the Data Administrator, which is "ORIENTA POLSKA" Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Warsaw (00-845) at ul. Łucka 18 lok.7- for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment (including other positions) and sharing my data with potential employers.
To ensure better protection of your data, your CV will be saved in our database, thanks to which you will have permanent access to stored information and the possibility of deleting your data yourself.
Please be advised that this announcement is addressed to both sexes, and that we will contact only selected candidates.