Zweryfikuj czy Twój profil jest zgodny z tą ofertą prac
For our Client, digital finance company, we are searching for a PRODUCT MANAGER .
- Proposing ideas for improvement in the areas of user experience, operational efficiency, business processes;
- Understanding of current business priorities, and coordinating own and other’s activities in accordance;
- Backlog management and release planning;
- Negotiating and elicitation of necessary information with internal and external stakeholders, delivery of the obtained information to R&D in timely manner;
- Monitoring execution of projects, assessing and addressing project risks, controlling timelines;
- Monitoring production system key metrics, identifying issues and facilitating quick resolution (esp. in context of deliveries)
- Determineting customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtaining product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies
- Providing information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of loans market (short-term cash flow)
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Employment contract
- Opportunities of career development
- Positive work environment
According to art.6.1 and 7.2 2 RODO (GDPR) - I express my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the recruitment documents by the Data Administrator, which is "ORIENTA POLSKA" Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Warsaw (00-845) at ul. Łucka 18 lok.7- for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment (including other positions) and sharing my data with potential employers.
To ensure better protection of your data, your CV will be saved in our database, thanks to which you will have permanent access to stored information and the possibility of deleting your data yourself.
Please be advised that this announcement is addressed to both sexes, and that we will contact only selected candidates.